Impro offers a diverse array of access control readers, to meet a variety of installation requirements. We offer interior and exterior readers, one of the smallest reader footprints, to traditional junction box mountings.
Most readers are available as multi-discipline versions, ensuring that legacy 125kHz proximity tags and the new 13.56MHz ranges are able to be read.
- You can also choose between fingerprint biometric readers, keypads and non-keypad variants.
- Multi-discipline readers (MDR/MDK)
- Multi-discipline junction box readers (MJR/MJK)
- Antenna readers
- LCD biometric time & attendance readers (MDTA/BMTA)
- Multi-discipline tag retention readers (DBv)
More on Readers