Morpho Access SIGMA Extreme series
Access and Beyond would like to introduce the MorphoAccess SIGMA Extreme series!
Although this unit was released in 2017 it is now starting to gain popularity in the industry as biometrics become more necessary in security.
Biometrics is “the technical term for body measurements and calculations. It refers to metrics related to human characteristics. Biometrics authentication is used in computer science as a form of identification and access control.”
Based on the same platform as all SIGMA readers, the outdoor MA SIGMA Extreme is specifically designed to operate in harsh conditions, resisting rain, snow, dust and salt mist. The ruggedized biometric reader is designed for secure access control in challenging and manually labor-intensive environments, such as mines, seaports, airports and industrial sites.
- IK09 rated: withstands strong impacts (including its large capacitive touchscreen) and resists to vandalism
- IP65 certified enclosure (front and rear)
- Large (23x23 mm), field-proven optical sensor
- High capacity: 300,000 templates, 250,000 IDs in authorized user list, 1 Million logs
- Anti-fraud features: fake finger detection (option), face detection, duress finger, timed anti-pass back
- Time & Attendance functions
- Embedded web server
- Flexibility: Prox, iClass or MIFARE/DESFire/NFC contactless card reader as an option